Friday, November 12, 2010

Tea-towel Christmas exchange

This is the first year I am participating in this through on of the coupon groups I belong too.  I am so excited to see what I get and I am so excite to send mine as I have the organizer of the exchange!  I hope she likes her care package and bonus it is with in the province too!  WoooHooo!

I can not share what is in the package as I am not sure if she reads this and if she doesn't I know there are others that do read this that may spill the beans! So the only thing I can tell you is there is a tea towel in the package!  LOL!
I think it turned out pretty darn good....Used Chocolate Overload from Gotta Pixel (The link is to the Pixel Club - to get the kit you have to be a member!)

Hope you like it and I hope I survive the night as I am swelling up so bad that my skin hurts!  Not sure what is happening hope I am not allergic to something!


Oh and if you steal the recipe let me know what you think.......We love it here......usually only lasts a few hours!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment