Sunday, March 18, 2012

Menu Plan {March 18th- 24th}

Miss me? Well my computer got sick and well even tho I did meal plan I never did get around to posting on Daddy Punk's Computer! Am I forgiven??? I hope so.


 Well here is the new week.
 Monday - Greek Chicken w/Tzatziki Sauce 
Tuesday – Doctored Chicken Fried Rice Helper 
Wednesday – Grilled Cheese and Veggies 
Thursday – Taco in a Bag
Friday – BBQ'd Burgers 
Saturday – Soy/Ginger - Lime fish w/ rice 
Sunday – Roast w/gravy & Potato's

We have been pintresting like mad to find out what to do with the main floor bath room and the kitchen pantry!  I am at a loss at decorating and organizing both rooms!  We have found some cool  ideas but haven't found the ONE!  Yet!

Also I am not feeling the blog name  anymore....should I change it or just deal and move on! 


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment