Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to school!

I haven't been around on either of my blogs but I am promising I will be back once I get all my kidlets back in classes! I have had my dd's BFF with us every morning and well yesterday it was super insane here! I was in bed by 9:30! Freezing my butt off - weather has not been very favorable here in the Canadian Desert!!!

Snapware + Built

So I have to toot this product up! I am so bummed that I couldn't find it any where with a better picture and if I would have known I would have kept the boxes and such to share! While on our vacation all over BC, Washington, Idaho and Montana we came across this pack at a Costco (where you may ask? Yah not sure but if someone would like to know I will try and find out receipt!) Since both kids needed new lunch kits anyway and the bonus with these the bags are washable and the plastic containers are awesome and easy for the kids to open! Just wish they had some cool juice containers! Oh well! My daughter drinks alot of water so she just uses these bottles by Contigo!  Never mind DD uses them so does the rest of the family!


Contigo BPA-Free Kids Autoseal Mugs, Set of 2, Girls Colors

Contigo 3 Pack of BPA Free Hydration Bottles AutoSeal Technology (Aqua, Raspberry & Lime)
and coffee/tea mugs are AMAZING!  They stay hot for 5+ hours!  CRAZINESS!
Contigo 21234 Double Wall Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Silver
All these we have gotten from our local Costco at different times of the year!  Amazing products! 






See you all later and I am looking for suggestions for word art! Leave them in the comments section!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment