Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am working! WOW!

After being sick for over 2 weeks I am back at it! Won't get into the gory details but I am better not 100% but better!

So I have been working on cleaning and recovering from the holidays. I have started on many projects....like photo album reorganizing. New storage projects and I have gotten a couple jobs designing too! YIPPY!

So I have finally mastered the art of the perfect Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte....and if I do say so myself they are yumalicious!
Not a great picture but the drink sure didn't last long.  So how did I make this......steep a bag of you favorite Rooibos Vanilla tea (to you desired strength!) Take your milk and either warm it and then froth or as I do I froth straight from the fridge.....cools the tea enough you can drink it right away! Torani Syrup.  Slowly add your frothed milk and well ENJOY!  YUMMMMMM!

With the weather being -25 before windchill this morning there will be many of these enjoyed today! SO what is you favorite (comfort) winter cold weather drink?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment