Thursday, April 14, 2011

The boy is 7 tomorrow!

I can't believe the boy is 7 tomorrow...where has the time gone???? Seriously....We are almost finished grade one man time sure fly's (and I hope we are having fun).

Such a little man you have become.  I would so do anything for you and your birthdays.  (And I have)
 2005 (sad attempt at a cake!)
 2006 Paid for cake that got us $100 grocery credit!
 2006 replacement for sad 1st cake!
 2nd 2006 Cake for another party (long story behind this one)
 2007 Yep much better at making cakes!
 2008 - Cupcakes for school
 2008 Cupcakes joint party with his sister nothing exciting because we had a death in the family and were leaving town the next am!
 2009 Super long cake over 2' long (maybe longer can't remember!)
2010 - Cupcakes simple and easy! (Plus the boy does not eat cake only cupcakes - yes I know they are the same!)

Last year was the first year that I started making the kids invites too! I would show you the boys but apparently the computers/network ate his and the girls is found here.

The boys big party is tomorrow with all his friends.  The theme is LEGO.  Yah big surprise? NOT!!!  LOL.  Her is his invite...

The kit I used for Ty's was Imagination Creation that I won in a contest.  It can be bought here at ScrapMatters Store
The lego guys were made here.
I can't wait for tomorrow the boy has gotten me so excited....but 7 really...he can't be yet!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment