Thursday, April 28, 2011

Homemakers Challenge.....are you in???

I found this challenge last night on face book from a fellow scrapper....then a few other FB friends posted.  So I went and found out about an E-book by Sarah Mae called 31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way
31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way
I got in on her offer to get the e-book free yesterday and I cannot wait to receive it...if not I think $4.99 is super reasonable anyway! So are you in with me?????  Come on it will be fun to support each other....leave me a comment if you are on board and a link to your blog so I can follow your journey too.  (And maybe just maybe I will get caught up and be able to start on all these great project I have lined up!)

Homemakers Challenge

The latest Homemakers Challenge can be found here.


What is the Homemaker’s Challenge?

Homemaker’s Challenge is a weekly link-up blog hop that puts emphasis on having fun and sharing ideas. It features a showcase of women who have stepped up for the challenge and embraced the art of making a home. The additional challenge is crafting it into a blog post.
Where did the idea for Homemaker’s Challenge come from?

The original idea was Amy Bayliss‘. She has since turned it over to me and given me full authority over it. My reason for taking it?

Because I need the motivation to do hard things and so often I find homemaking hard. This is my opportunity to invite a community of women together and just have fun doing life. Homemaking is a sacred calling, but it doesn’t have to be mundane.
How does it work?

Each Friday I will post a new challenge for you (us) to complete. It will be something to do with being a homemaker. If you choose to accept the challenge, you will have one week to complete it and create a blog post conveying your response to the challenge. The link-up will be on my response to the challenge the following Thursday. You have until that day to do the challenge, write your post, and link it to my post. I will be posting my response to the challenges each Thursday.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment