Sunday, September 9, 2012

Menu Plan {Sept 10th - Sept 17th}

Well I am back at it and I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna post here but here I am its like therapy for me.

Monday - Rice a Roni Turkey Casserole (New Recipe)
Tuesday – Crock Pot Taco Soup w/7up Biscuits (New Recipe)
Wednesday – Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco's (New Recipe)
Thursday – Slow Cooker Meatballs w/ noodles
Friday – Fish and Chips
Saturday – Cashew Chicken w/rice & steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower (New Recipe)
Sunday – BBQ'd Steak & Baked Potato's

A whole boat load of new recipes and the start of all the activities too. We go every night except Fridays. Busy little beavers we are in this house!!! Hope all is well with everyone out in my online world! We are ok....just trying to get by some days! See you here next week if not sooner!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment