Sunday, October 28, 2012

Meal Plan {Oct 29th - Nov 4th}

Sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks I ended up getting the flu and then have been insanely busy with life and my classes.

Last week was a busy week...
Monday - We ate at LOCAL (Kids had what ever) then went to John Pinette
Tuesday - DQ, I had a budget meeting
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday - Retirement dinner - Kids slept at a friends
Sunday - Paprika Chicken w/ Mashed Potatoes and Corn

This week is busy till Halloween then hopefully life slows down....
Monday - Chicken Burritos w/raw veg
Tuesday - Spaghetti Sauce in Slow Cooker
Wednesday - Take - out
Thursday - Eat Out we have Dance, Soccer & a Meeting
Friday - Left Overs - Freezer eating
Saturday - Meatballs
Sunday - Turkey Breast with potatoes

Well off to finish watching the Walking Dead....All I can saw for this episode is WOWOWOW!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment