Saturday, March 15, 2014

Meal Plan {{March 17th - March 23rd}}


Well another busy week has flown by. One more week of skating, but that means skating 3 days in a row! So we will be eating out 2 of those days because we will be at the rink till that time and it just makes life easy on Saturday we have 2 performances so it will be an all day ordeal!

Meal Plan {{March 10th - March 16th}}
Monday - (Dance-Cubs-Bowl) - Chicken in Cream (Moved from Sunday)
Tuesday - (Meeting) - BBQ'd Burgers
Wednesday -(Choir) - Buffalo Chicken Burgers
Thursday - (Skating) - Balsamic Chicken
Friday - Left Overs Chinese Buffet
Saturday - (Bowling-Skating) - Chicken Caesar Salad BBQ'd Burgers & Chinese Salad
Sunday - Roast Beef & Mashed - Steak, Pork Chopettes, Shrimp & Salads

This week we are trying 3 new recipes so it should be interesting during meal times here! I have been craving soup so the family will have to deal at least it has meat! Also I am trying out a new recipe from Pioneer Woman Olive Cheese Bread I am the only one in my family who likes olives so this should be interesting!

Since I have been feeling like a human again (thanks Kidneys) I have been one busy mama. We  celebrate St. Patricks day in our house and also it is my Brother's Birthday. So I baked all afternoon 2 and a half hours by myself (minor interruption for road rash punk - both hands, side and knee) this is as far as I have gotten....
76 Rainbow Cupcakes for school and Cub meeting. Tomorrow will be a full day of breakfast out (cause I used all the eggs but 2 for baking) grocery shopping, look for Pimm's No. 1 (booze) and icing icing and more icing. I did make a batch of blue already but will need to make another recipe of blue and one of white. I will post pictures of the final product this week and reviews from the kids! I can't wait and yes I am that Mom! (Thank heavens cause I sure missed her! Being sick for so long sucks!)

Well here is our new weeks plan and hopefully no craziness!
Meal Plan {{March 17th - March 23rd}}
Monday - (Dance-Cubs-Bowl) - Cheese Potato & Sausage Casserole
Tuesday - Roast Chicken (Cooked @ local Deli) & Side Salads
Wednesday -(Choir & Work) - Cheeseburger Quesadilla
Thursday - (Skating) - Italian Wedding Soup
Friday - (Dress Rehearsal Skating) -Eat Out
Saturday - (Bowling-Skating Show) - Eat Out
Sunday - Roast Beef & Mashed


Have a great week, let me know how I am doing drop me a line or add a comment!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment