Well we still are alive but seriously crazy busy. The punks keep me hopping and really with no time for myself but will be trying to post many more recipes for sure! I am trying to get the kids so cook more and be more involved in meal choices and planning.
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce ( I recommend low-sodium, it seems to be too salty with regular teriyaki)
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 green onions, chopped
1 1/2 ounces bacon bits
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley ( for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and sauté 4 to 5 minutes each side until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
- NOTE: we used Caesar dressing (from Coscto) & butterflied out chicken they were HUGE. Also didn't have green onions but will make with chives next time for sure. As well we will next time will put the cheese on in the last 5 mins or so.