Thursday, April 29, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day

It is a blechy day here in Southern Alberta....I have a few minutes and thought that I needed to post something. Well this weekend is National Scrapbooking Day (find the history in the link) Well it is the first Saturday in May. Which happens to be May 1st this year. Alot of places have tons of sales on over the last couple of days and all weekend! So check out you favorite store and post it in the comments what the best deal you got this weekend or favorite kits.....What ever lets just share!

Since my boys are heading off to the final Beaver camp (Scouts) of the year (and I am hoping they enjoy it as it is supposed to rain (and maybe snow) all weekend into next week!!!) that the girlie will let me get in some pages and some shopping for great deals and kits!

I can't wait to see your replies and awesomeness this weekend!!!
P.S. please share my blog if you think it is worth it! wink wink!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment