Thursday, April 8, 2010

New

Dawn of Snowsmoon Designs is releasing some new kits this week and here is a look at the pages I came up with...

This first kit is called Irish Eyes....it is gorgeous...I can't wait to create many more layouts with this kit.
This kit should be released by the end of the week.
Here is my layout of my daughter's baptism.

The next kit is Affection...I don't have the kit image to show you what you get but man is this a super cute kit too. I am so blessed to be able to be a part of Dawn's CT.

This layout is of Easter this year when we got home from our trip....my daughter wanted this certain book but I would not let her buy it. I had a sneaking suspicion that the Easter Bunny was bringing it too!! Easter Bunny's and Mom's sure think alike!

Anyway check HERE for this kits and post your links to your pages in the comments!

Take care and leave some love and any constructive criticism.
Later...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment