One of our favorite soup recipes that is so quick and yummy and good the next day! Everyone in our house enjoys this and gobbles it up.
Olive Garden Chicken & Gnocchi Soup
- Prep Time: 10 mins Total Time: 35 mins Servings: 8-10
- 3 - 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 onions, diced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ - 1 teaspoon thyme & parsley
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 16 ounces potato gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (optional)
- Sauté the onion, celery, garlic, carrot in oil over medium heat until onion is translucent.
- Add chicken, chicken stock, half and half (add cornstarch in half and half at this point if you want a thicker soup.), salt and pepper, thyme. Heat to boiling, then add gnocchi. Gently boil for 4 minutes, then turn down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Ladle into bowls and serve! If you have a great soup recipe please share we love trying new recipes especially tried and true family favorites!