Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Meal Plan {{May 19th - May 25th}}

Hello all! Miss me? Its been crazy around here. Like so busy I am in bed right after the kids and out by 9:30pm. Sad but sleep is so needed for a happy Momma. Anyway last week we we just flew by the seat of our pants and it was the punk girls b-day weekend....long weekend baby!

So I here is the weeks menu and another busy week....
Meal Plan {{May 5th - May 11th}}
Monday - (Holiday) BBQ's Chicken Burgers & pasta
Tuesday - (Skating - Soccer) - Quesadilla & Cucumbers in Vinegar
Wednesday - (Dress rehersal) -Smokies & Pasta
Thursday - (Skating - Soccer) - Crustless Quiche
Friday - Chicken Wings
Saturday -(Dance Recital) -Freezer Meal
Sunday - Turkey Roast

So I am a slacker May is almost done.....I promise we will be back strong in May.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment