Well with a new year and a new job (I started at the beginning of December) many new things will be changing in our house! 1. Menu/meals 2. Chores 3. Housekeeping 4. Selling (Stuff we out grow or do not use anymore!) 5. Decorate/organize (I know they don't seem to fit together but just go with it!) So those are my top 5 for now.
So a friend facebooked (is that a word?) me asking what my plan is. So here I go.... I do a 6 day plan and its not set in stone...flexibility is the name of the game....one day to either eat out or to have left overs.
- Monday - Bacon Spaghetti & Salad
- Tuesday - Potatoes & Sausage w/ raw veggies
- Wednesday - Crock pot Lemon Chicken w/rice
- Thursday - Asian Noodle Soup & buns
- Friday - Rice Crusted Quiche w/salad
- Saturday - Free day/Left overs
- Sunday - Slow Cooker Roast beef, Potatoes, gravy left over veggies
I am also using this sheet for the first time as well. I think it will work quite well I may even laminate it and use erasable marker (you know the kind you need water to remove not dry erase ones!) Then it will be good to use over and over and I can take it shopping and it won't get destroyed.