Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan {January 16th - 22th}

Well so far so good we did move some meals around and Sunday (Tonight) was totally changed to soup cause it snowed today and well it was COLD! I am such a wimp! So here is an update from last week....

Monday - Kale & Bacon Rotini (Company's Coming Health Slow Cooker) * Meh! No real flavor had good bones tho! LOL So going to have to change it up with some different spices and ingredients.
Tuesday - Hoisin Slivered Beef with Green Beans and Basmati Rice (Dinner Survival - Sandi Richard) * YUMMMMMMMY! Kids gobbled it up...had a tiny zip to it spice wise so I was shocked they loved it so much!
Wednesday - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad * Changed to Wendy's Take out Thursday -Oven Tacos (Lynn's Kitchen Adventures) * YUMMY! Going to make it with flour tortilla's next time. Keeper
Friday - Chicken & pineapple Curry with Rice and Balsamic Nutty Beans (Dinner Survival - Sandi Richard) * Yummy yummy yummy....Dad was the only one on the fence...ever one else loved it!
Saturday - We picked up pizza the Boy Punk had a friend sleep over and I had salad and left over curry.
Sunday - Olive Garden Chicken & Gnocchi Soup * YUMMY Yum yum!

Was a crazy week and I hurt my neck some how. So booking a massage appointment tomorrow. So here is this weeks menu....  

Monday - Ginger Lime Chicken [Dinner Survival - Sandi Richard] Tuesday - Ginger Beef w/ Egg Noodles [Dinner Fix - Sandi Richard)
Wednesday - Crockpot Spaghetti w/ Spaghetti Squash  
Thursday - Slow Cooker Roast & Potatoes  
Friday - Burger & Fries (I will either have a turkey burger or fish)
Saturday - Thai Chicken Wraps (Mine will be wrapped in lettuce) [Dinner Survival - Sandi Richard]  
Sunday - Family Choice - Something new I am trying will see may be the first and last time you see it! LOL!

I hope this is helping someone out there as much as it is helping us!  We had such a stressful week and I was so relieved to have this as one less thing to worry about! So as some know I am working on shedding some fluff!  LOL!  So far this week down 3 lbs not to shabby for just watching the crap I put in my body!!! Wonder what would happen it I started to work out??? I think that is pretty good and hoping to keep it off too!  Hoping to buy an elliptical sometime this week to help! So I can watch the pounds fly offffffff.  Any help and pointers would be super!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment